- Entrance hall leading to an impressive 16' living room with French doors leading to a fabulous double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Well-equipped beechwood kitchen/breakfast room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by space for a large range cooker and separate dining room/alternative bedroom
- Two spacious ground floor double bedrooms (one with en-suite facilities) complemented by a ground floor bathroom with white suite including roll top bath
- Two much larger than average first floor double bedrooms featuring several double-glazed windows, complemented by a central shower room with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the front gardens provide parking facilities for many vehicles
- Large and attractive 115' enclosed rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy and an extensive sandstone patio leading to a large lawn, further private seating area and good size workshop with light and power
- Private access to the large village green situated to the rear
Large four/five bedroom detached family home offering very flexible accommodation over two floors, well-situated within the heart of this sought after village, complemented by large and attractive rear gardens with private access to the village green to the rear.