- 1930's Bay fronted, three bedroom, home which has been in the same family since 1947
- Offering character and charm and with ample potential to both extend and enhance
- Replacement UPVC windows
- Downstairs cloakroom in lobby area to the rear
- Large and well maintained garden with driveway parking to the front
- Less than a mile to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
A delightful 1930's property which has been in the same family since 1947, enjoying charm and character whilst offering the opportunity to extend and enhance. Accommodation of this bay fronted home comprises, sitting room, formal dining room, kitchen, and cloakroom in a lobby area on the ground floor, whilst upstairs there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. To the front is ample driveway parking, whilst the super, well stocked, rear garden stretches over 100ft and benefits from two useful sheds. This family home is situated in a mature and well considered area of town and is less than a mile to Didcot Parkway mainline station. Offered to the market with no onward chain.