- A substantial detached family home in the older part of Chilton village
- Offering four bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, and a downstairs cloakroom
- Boasting four reception rooms including a study fitted with Hammonds bespoke furniture, and a conservatory overlooking the garden
- Modern kitchen with cherry wood design units and integrated appliances leading into a useful utility room
- Large double garage with courtesy doors to both the house and garden and further potential to convert
- Driveway parking to the front whilst to the rear is a delightful and fully enclosed garden which has been landscaped to provide a super entertaining area and enjoys a protected Yew tree
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
Situated in the original part of Chilton village is this substantial, detached, four bedroom property offered to the market with no onward chain. This super family home boasts a delightful sitting room with patio door leading to the garden, formal dining room opening directly into a modern conservatory, further study with built in Hammond furniture, kitchen with separate utility room, and cloakroom on the ground floor. Upstairs the four very well proportioned bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom complete with jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle, along with a further en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Boasting an attached double garage with further potential to convert, along with ample drive way parking to the front and gated side access. The rear garden enjoys a preserved Yew tree, a landscaped entertaining area and a good deal of seclusion. Within close proximity to Harwell Science Park, A34 access both North and South bound and within 3 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station.