- Entrance hall leading to spacious separate sitting room with attractive fireplace and real wood flooring
- Desirable open-plan refitted kitchen/dining room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by several built-in electrical appliances
- Delightful double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens leading to a very flexible separate study
- Three first floor bedrooms complemented by a refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Mains gas radiator central heating, double-glazed windows and the front gardens provide hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to a smaller garage
- Well-maintained south-facing rear gardens leading onto a pleasant green
Impressive three bedroom semi-detached family home offering extended and much improved accommodation throughout, well-situated within a desirable North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling, complemented by south-facing rear gardens leading onto a pleasant green.