- Extended sitting room with tri-fold double-glazed opening doors providing stunning open views
- Stylishly refitted open-plan "Wren" kitchen/breakfast room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units, quartz working surfaces, breakfast bar and many built-in electrical appliances
- First floor bedroom complemented by a refitted shower room
- Fabulous top floor bedroom with vaulted ceiling providing wonderful elevated views and an extensive selection of wardrobe cupboards
- Enclosed rear gardens with a path leading to generally available parking facilities (permits available for alternative nearby parking facilities)
- Recent improvements include new ceilings, re-plastered walls, re-wiring, re-decoration and a newly installed mains gas radiator central heating system with combination boiler
Stunning views across the river Thames and attractive open countryside feature with this period town house offering much improved and well-presented accommodation over three floors, complemented by enclosed rear gardens.