- Delightful double aspect sitting room with open brick fireplace and spacious double aspect dining room with attractive open fireplace
- Double aspect kitchen and rear hall leading to ground floor shower room
- Two staircases rising to three double bedrooms (all with vaulted ceilings) complemented by family bathroom with cast iron roll top bath
- Good size fully enclosed cottage style gardens
- Parking facilities situated immediately to the front of the property complemented by nearby garage
- Wealth of character features including exposed ceiling/wall beams, attractive fireplaces and vaulted ceilings to all first floor rooms
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Attractive and very spacious Grade II listed period cottage situated in a delightful non-estate location within the heart of this highly sought after village offering a wonderful character lifestyle combined with good size enclosed cottage style gardens complemented by a nearby garage, sold with no on-going chain and available on the open market for the first time in over 100 years.