- Entrance hall leading to delightful sitting room with attractive fireplace and inset cast iron log burning stove
- Stylishly refitted 19' open-plan kitchen/dining room with an excellent selection of floor and wall units, silestone work surfaces and many integrated electrical appliances
- Double-glazed conservatory with glass vaulted ceiling providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms and a stylishly refitted family bathroom with white suite, tile surrounds and hard tile floor with underfloor heating
- Mains gas radiator central heating, double-glazed windows and the front gardens provide embossed hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles leading to a detached garage
- Larger than average 63' enclosed rear gardens featuring an extensive decked terrace leading to lawn area - the whole enclosed by panel fencing
Impressive and superbly presented three bedroom semi-detached family home offering many features including a stylishly refitted 19' open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to a double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens, well-situated in a popular North Abingdon cul-de-sac location complemented by a detached garage and larger than average rear gardens offering excellent potential to substantially extend the accommodation.