- Inviting entrance hall open-plan to a wonderful family room with large brick fireplace with inset cast iron log burning stove
- Delightful sitting room with large Inglenook fireplace and dining room with vaulted ceiling leading to double-glazed conservatory
- Spacious kitchen featuring a selection of professionally hand-painted units, naturally slate floor, granite working surfaces and space for a large range cooker, separate utility room and cloakroom
- First floor landing leading to a wonderful and very spacious master bedroom with attractive fireplace and vaulted ceiling
- Two further spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite including roll top bath with clawed feet
- Good size and partly walled enclosed rear gardens leading to a large parking bay for many vehicles (space to build detached double garage)
- A wealth of character features include attractive fireplaces, original beans throughout, original elm floor boards in master bedroom, stripped wooden flooring, vaulted ceiling throughout upstairs, exposed original brickwork and handmade double glazed windows to front of house
Stunning period family home offering substantially extended and sympathetically improved accommodation of immense character, situated in a delightful non-estate location within the heart of one of the areas most sought after villages, complemented by good size and partly walled rear gardens leading to hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles approached from the rear with space to build a large detached double garage.