- Entrance hall leading to delightful 15' x 11' living room with double-glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens
- Well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by many built-in electrical appliances
- Double bedroom and bathroom with white suite
- PVC double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient Vaillant condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing allocated parking facilities complemented by nearby alternative visitors parking
- Private and very well-maintained westerly facing rear gardens with large decking area offering good degrees of privacy
- Current lease extends to 87 years and the ground rent/service charges (including buildings insurance) are approx. £70 per month
Spacious and superbly presented ground floor maisonette, well-situated in a popular location close to nearby amenities offering many features including a 15' sitting room with double-glazed French doors leading to private and very well-maintained westerly facing rear gardens offering good degrees of privacy.