- Entrance hall leading to cloakroom, separate study with part vaulted ceiling and impressive open plan living room/dining room with attractive fireplace
- Separate dining room with double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear gardens and well equipped open plan kitchen/breakfast room with part vaulted ceiling and excellent selection of floor and wall units
- Inner hall leading to ground floor shower room and very flexible ground floor fourth bedroom/family room with double glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens
- Three first floor bedrooms (including two large double bedrooms with an extensive selection of fitted wardrobe cupboards) complemented by large four piece family bathroom including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Mains gas radiator central heating, double glazed windows, many of the ground floor rooms feature solid oak wood flooring and the vendors are buying a brand new home putting the end of chain in sight
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles
- Large and attractive west facing rear gardens (total plot extends to 0.15 of an acre) featuring large patio, extensive lawn area, several out building including summer house, pergola - the whole enclosed by trees, shrubbery and fencing before leading onto an open aspect
Substantially extended four bedroom family home offering very flexible and well presented accommodation over two floors situated in a popular semi rural location complemented by large and attractive west facing rear gardens leading onto an open aspect.