- An immaculate detached bungalow situated on the outskirts of town bordering the village of East Hagbourne
- Bright and airy dual aspect sitting and dining room with casement doors overlooking the landscaped rear garden
- Three well proportioned bedrooms serviced by a modern family bathroom
- Well equipped and updated kitchen which also has access to the rear garden
- Well tended garden with contemporary home office, patio entertaining area, and gated side access
- Ample driveway parking to the front for several vehicles with dual access
- Current planning consent for further extension to both the front and rear
An immaculately presented detached bungalow situated on the outskirts of town with super driveway parking for several vehicles and boasting planning consent to extend and enhance the property even further. Accommodation currently comprises an elegant, dual aspect, sitting and dining room stretching from front to back of the bungalow, with casement doors leading into the garden, a modern and well equipped kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, and a contemporary family bathroom. The beautifully manicured lawns and landscaped garden lead to a purpose built home office/garden building which has been recently added by the current owners. This super bungalow sits centrally on a large plot and whilst bordering the village of East Hagbourne still provides excellent access to all the central amenities Didcot has to offer including the expanding Orchard shopping centre and Didcot Parkway mainline station.