- Inviting entrance hall leading to refitted cloakroom and impressive 18' sitting room with large bay window and stylishly fitted "Neville Johnson" furniture
- Separate dining room, 15' refitted kitchen/breakfast room with a selection of floor and wall units and integrated electrical appliances and large refitted utility room
- Main double bedroom with an extensive selection of "Hammonds" fitted wall-to-wall wardrobe cupboards, 3 further spacious bedrooms and a refitted 4 piece family bathroom
- Recently replaced PVCu double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to the garage
- Good size and attractive enclosed rear gardens
Impressive four bedroom detached house offering much improved and superbly presented accommodation throughout, situated in a highly sought after location close to the thriving town centre's many amenities complemented by attractive gardens.