- Attractive three bedroom detached property with South facing rear garden situated on the Ladygrove development
- Open plan lounge diner stretches across the back of the property overlooking the garden
- Large master bedroom with upgraded en-suite bathroom
- Further reception space on the ground floor, ideal as a study area, along with useful cloakroom
- Gas central heating boiler replaced 2012
- Garage with courtesy door and driveway parking to the rear of the property
- Less than 1 mile to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the Orchard shopping centre
Situated on the corner of Derwent Avenue is this attractive detached property which boasts a South facing garden with garage and parking to the rear. This family home enjoys an impressive master bedroom with upgraded en-suite shower room and the two further bedrooms are serviced by a refurbished family bathroom. The open plan lounge diner stretches across the rear of the property overlooking the garden, and there is a further reception space ideal as a study, along with the kitchen and a useful downstairs cloakroom. Derwent Avenue is situated in the heart of the Ladygrove development with excellent access to the primary schools and is less than a mile to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the ever expanding Orchard shopping centre.