- Entrance hall leading to very flexible ground floor study/playroom with cloakroom
- Spacious separate sitting room with attractive stone fireplace partly open-plan to a 20' dining/family room with French doors to the rear gardens
- Stunning 19' refitted kitchen/breakfast room with many built-in electrical appliances, large central island and granite work tops
- Four first floor bedrooms (one with en-suite facilities) complemented by a family bathroom
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing block-paved parking facilities for many vehicles
- Large and attractive 90' south-facing rear gardens with extensive patio and lawn area enclosed by fencing
Large four bedroom semi-detached family home offering substantially extended and superbly presented accommodation throughout, well-situated in a desirable non-estate North Abingdon location complemented by large and attractive 90' south-facing rear gardens and is sold with no on-going chain.