- Enclosed entrance porch with fitted oak storage cupboards
- Spacious sitting room with bay window and feature fireplace leading to the dining room and double-glazed conservatory overlooking the rear gardens
- Well-equipped kitchen offering a good selection of floor and wall units complemented by several built-in electrical appliances
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms (all with stripped wooden flooring) and a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Fully enclosed 55' corner plot gardens including patio, lawn area and large wooden garden store complemented by useful garage situated a short walk from the property
Impressive and well-presented three bedroom end of terrace family home situated in a popular cul-de-sac offering easy pedestrian access to many nearby amenities, featuring spacious 25' living room through to dining room and double-glazed conservatory overlooking the 55' enclosed rear gardens complemented by a useful garage.