- Entrance hall with useful tall storage cupboards leading to well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room complemented by utility room
- Impressive living room with raised contemporary fireplace leading to double-glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms complemented by a stylishly refitted shower room
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing block paved parking facilities for several vehicles
- Large and well-maintained 117' west-facing rear gardens offering excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation
- The property is sold with no on-going chain
Large 117' west-facing rear gardens feature with this well-presented and very spacious three bedroom family home, situated in an established North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling, sold with no on-going chain.