- Entrance hall with high quality engineered walnut wood flooring (extending throughout much of the ground floor)
- Spacious 25' double aspect living room through to dining room featuring fitted TV/media storage cupboards and French doors leading to the rear gardens
- Stylishly refitted kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units and many built-in electrical appliances and a large separate utility room
- Impressive master bedroom with built-in double wardrobe cupboards, two further first floor bedrooms and a stylishly refitted family bathroom
- Replacement PVC double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler) and high quality refitted internal doors
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to a smaller garage
- Attractive landscaped rear gardens featuring a decked terrace and Astroturf lawn - enclosed by close board fencing
Stunning and superbly presented three bedroom semi-detached family home offering much improved accommodation throughout, situated in a delightful end of cul-de-sac North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities including good schooling, complemented by attractive landscaped and fully enclosed rear gardens.