- Spacious entrance hall leading to useful utility and downstairs cloakroom
- Delightful sitting room through to refitted kitchen with a good selection of floor and wall units, integrated double oven and vaulted ceiling with Velux double-glazed window
- First floor landing leading to master bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards, two further bedrooms and shower room with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, full gas central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens offering hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles with access to up-and-over garage storage
- Fully enclosed low-maintenance southerly facing rear courtyard garden with handy storage shed
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location close to Abingdon town centre, a spacious and superbly presented three bedroom house offered for sale with no on-going chain offering a fully enclosed southerly facing courtyard garden and drive way parking with garage storage.