- A two double bedroom cottage style property nestled in the heart of East Hagbourne village
- Cosy sitting room with log burner and herringbone wood block flooring
- John Lewis (Hungerford) kitchen with Rustica travertine tiling and underfloor heating
- Downstairs utility and cloakroom
- Pretty cottage style garden with patio entertaining area, useful brick outbuilding, additional wooden shed and gated side access
- Garage in a nearby block which benefits from light, power, and alarm
- 1.9 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre
Presented to the market to a superior standard is this stunning two bedroom cottage nestled in the heart of East Hagbourne village. The properties within this exclusive close were designed by arts & craft architect Eric Throssell and built by Boshers in 1960's. The current owners have enhanced the property with a John Lewis (Hungerford) kitchen, installed a wood burner within the cosy sitting room, created a useful cloakroom and utility room on the ground floor, added a shower room upstairs, and updated the gas central heating boiler. There is a delightful cottage style garden to the rear with a patio area for entertaining, a brick outbuilding and additional wooden shed, gated side access, and a garage situated in a nearby block which benefits from light, power and alarm system.