- A stunning three bedroom link detached home, presented in excellent condition throughout, in one of the newest areas of the Great Western Park development
- Wonderful upgraded high gloss kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and French doors leading out to the private south facing garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, en-suite shower room and modern family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, useful under stairs storage cupboard
- Gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Attached garage with light and power and eave storage above, courtesy door, off road driveway parking
- Superb South facing rear garden which overlooks the primary school playing field, courtesy door into garage
- Close proximity to all of Didcot's central amenities including Parkway mainline railway station and easy access to both Milton Business Park and good commuter links via A34
This immaculate well-appointed three bedroom link-detached family home, situated in a very desirable and newest area of Great Western Park, giving good access to many local amenities. The superb accommodation has been decorated in a neutral and modern palette giving a light and sophisticated style throughout. The well-appointed home comprises, an upgraded high gloss kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, French doors leading out to the private enclosed south facing rear garden, elegant light and airy living room, downstairs cloakroom and useful storage cupboard. The first floor offers three well-proportioned bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and modern family bathroom. Outside the property boasts a private enclosed south facing rear garden that backs onto Aureus Primary School playing field, attached garage with light and power with eave storage and courtesy rear door plus off road driveway parking. Viewings are highly recommended and offered for sale with no onward chain.