- Entrance hall leading to cloakroom and impressive 24' L-shaped double aspect living room/dining room with sliding patio doors to the rear gardens
- Stylishly refitted 18' "Wren" kitchen/breakfast room with a stylish selection of floor and wall units, built-in appliances and quartz work surfaces
- Large 16' main bedroom, three further good size bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing block paved hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the integral garage
- Good size west-facing rear gardens featuring a large patio and extensive lawn area enclosed by mature trees and fencing
Impressive four bedroom detached family home offering substantially extended and superbly presented accommodation throughout, well-situated towards the edge of this popular development complemented by good size enclosed west-facing rear gardens affording good degrees of privacy.