- Well presented terraced house situated 0.7 miles by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station
- Two double bedrooms with carpets updated in 2017 and a larger than average bathroom
- Modern kitchen diner upgraded in 2018 with Bosch oven, gas hob and extractor
- Conservatory leads out to a private and low maintenance garden with storage shed and gated rear access
- Pretty frontage and ample communal parking nearby
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing with ample storage throughout the property
- Delightful green and open views to the rear of Brasenose Park
Located in the heart of town, just 0.7 miles by foot from Didcot Parkway mainline station is this super two double bedroom terraced house. This delightful property boasts an upgraded kitchen diner with Bosch oven and gas hob, attractive sitting room with fireplace and patio doors leading out to a good size conservatory overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs the two double bedrooms are serviced by a larger than average bathroom and the property boasts ample storage on both levels. The current owner has also upgraded the bedroom carpets and sitting room flooring along with a new consumer unit in 2018. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with storage shed and gated access with lovely green views beyond to Brasenose park. Set in a conservation area with ample communal parking nearby and a pretty frontage with further outdoor storage.