- Entrance hall with high quality flooring (extending throughout the majority of the ground floor) leading to 17' open-plan living room/dining room
- Refitted kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by quartz working surfaces
- Two first floor double bedrooms and a bathroom
- Replacement double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facility complemented by a nearby garage
- Larger than average and low-maintenance enclosed landscaped rear gardens
Delightful and very spacious contemporary style Mews house offering much improved and superbly presented accommodation throughout, complemented by larger than average enclosed landscaped rear gardens and a garage, well-situated within this small, select development only a short walk from the thriving town centre's many amenities.