- Inviting entrance hall leading to ground floor cloakroom (large enough to incorporate a shower cubicle)
- Impressive 18' double aspect sitting room with stone fireplace and inset gas fire complemented by double-glazed patio doors to the rear gardens
- Spacious separate dining room and well-equipped oak fitted kitchen
- 14' master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and adjoining wc
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to the double garage
- Attractive west-facing rear gardens featuring patio and extensive lawn area - the whole enclosed by mature borders and fencing
Large four bedroom detached family home with double garage, well-situated in a delightful cul-de-sac location within this small, select development offering easy pedestrian access to the town centre's many amenities complemented by attractive west-facing rear gardens.