- Fabulous 30' extended "lifestyle" room with refitted kitchen open-plan to very flexible living/family areas and bi-fold doors to landscaped rear gardens
- Delightful front sitting room with stripped wooden flooring and attractive central fireplace with inset cast iron solid fuel burning stove
- First floor landing (planning permission granted for a loft conversion) leading to two spacious bedrooms and refitted family bathroom
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating
- Fully enclosed landscaped rear gardens
Fabulous open-plan "lifestyle" room features with this substantially extended period town house offering superbly presented accommodation complemented by a wealth of character features and enclosed landscaped rear gardens, situated in an established location close to the nearby delightful Albert Park, excellent schooling and the thriving town centre's many amenities.