- Very well-appointed semi-detached family home built recently in 2006
- Three bedrooms, two double bedrooms and further single bedroom
- Light and airy living room, entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and storage cupboard
- Good size conservatory with air-conditioning blowing hot and cold air
- Gas radiator central heating with UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Attractive front and rear gardens with lawn areas and decorative gravel and decked areas
This very well-appointed three bedroom semi-detached family home which was only built in 2006 to a good standard throughout. Situated within a mature and established area of Didcot town this property is in close proximity to a wide range of amenities including Didcot Parkway railway station and The Orchard shopping centre. There is a good selection of schools nearby plus local shops including a Tesco express, hairdressers along with Larkmead veterinary practice.