- Enclosed entrance porch leading to very spacious 17' living room/dining room
- Stylishly re-fitted kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units
- Two first floor double bedrooms and stylishly re-fitted family bathroom
- Double glazed windows, mains gas radiator central and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Private off road parking (one space situated immediately to the side of the property) complemented by visitors hard standing parking space
- Attractive and fully enclosed rear gardens
- Hidden away, quiet location on the fringes of the Albert Park conservation area combined with a short walk to the thriving town centres amenities
Highly individual two double bedroom end of terrace mews house offered in superb condition throughout, situated in a delightful quiet non-estate location on the fringe of the Albert Park conservation area offering easy pedestrian access to Abingdon town centre's many amenities.