We have an exciting opportunity to join out team as an After Sales Coordinator!
Main purpose of the job
Woking closely with solicitors, estate agents and lenders to ensure a professional service. As a key part of the sales team, the After-Sales Coordinator will be responsible for building rapport over the telephone and coordinating communications between our clients and other parties to complete the smooth transaction of sales and to ensure a satisfactory exchange of contracts.
The ideal candidate will be customer focused, a skilled communicator, sales orientated, very proactive and will enjoy dealing with members of the public, solicitors and other estate agents. They will have at least two years’ experience in an estate agency and or a comparative sales role. They will have good knowledge of office systems and excellent organisational skills.
Prior office experience in Conveyancing or Estate Agents preferred but not essential; must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and be capable of learning to use case management.
Good communication skills, exceptional organisation skills; professional telephone manner; the ability to perform under pressure; excellent customer care skills; the ability to maintain strict confidentiality; the ability to prioritize effectively; keen attention to detail; a positive attitude; reliability and dependability are a must.
They will provide excellent front line telephone support to clients and be a professional point of contact for third parties.
Adaptable, they will be comfortable front of house and will represent Hodsons in a positive and professional manner. Whilst good training and support will be provided, they will take personal responsibility to also learn on the job and they will assist in building upon an already busy and successful team.
- Sales Progression
- Deal with all aspects of After-Sales process, by telephone, email or by mail
- Communicate and update relevant stakeholders including amongst others, sellers, buyers, solicitors, estate agents, surveyors, financial advisers and trades people
- Create a professional rapport and reputation for high quality after-sales care in the region, building up good local contacts to facilitate the smooth progression of sales
- Keep accurate and timely notes in relation to sales progression. Ensure easy access for the team.
- Assess and prioritise and communicate with the chain where applicable to keep relevant parties informed
- Communicate price renegotiations
- Issue standard letters where appropriate
- Liaise with vendors prior to Completion to ensure Hodsons holds all keys for the property.