- Inviting entrance hall leading to dining room through to impressive double aspect living room with attractive fireplace and patio doors leading to rear gardens
- Well equipped open plan kitchen/breakfast room, rear porch leading to cloakroom and utility room and delightful double glazed conservatory providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Four good size first floor bedrooms and family shower room
- Double glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing block paved parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the garage
- Large and attractive private south west facing rear gardens extending to 89' featuring extensive lawn areas surrounded by several mature trees - affording good degrees of privacy
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Large individually designed four bedroom detached family home offering many features including dining room through to spacious double aspect living room and delightful double-glazed conservatory well-situated in a highly sought after North Abingdon location close to nearby amenities complemented by large and attractive private south-west facing rear gardens, sold with no on-going chain.