- Extended three bedroom semi detached home within a desirable cul-de-sac location
- Large, sociable, L shaped kitchen diner leading to a further utility area, giving access to a downstairs WC
- 24ft long sitting room with feature fireplace and casement doors leading to the sun room
- Delightful sun room with doors opening onto the south Facing rear garden
- Fully enclosed and private low maintenance South facing rear garden with two patio entertaining areas and outside tap
- Larger than average garage with ample driveway parking to the front
- Within close proximity to both Didcot Girls secondary school and Stephen Freeman primary, whilst only 1.1 miles by foot to Didcot Parkway mainline station
A rarely available three bedroom family home situated in the charming cul-de-sac location of Icknield Close. This extended property offers extensive accommodation comprising, impressive entrance hall, a sociable 'L' shaped kitchen diner, a 24' sitting room with feature fireplace and casement doors leading to a bright sun room on the ground floor, whilst the three impressive bedrooms on the first floor are served by the family bathroom. The low maintenance South facing garden enjoys a sun terrace and further patio area, with a larger than average garage with ample driveway parking to the front. Within close proximity to Didcot Girls school and Stephen Freeman primary school, and only 1.1 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station.