- A well presented two bedroom property situated on the outskirts of Harwell village
- Well equipped kitchen diner stretching across the rear of the property and over looking the garden
- Stylish upgraded bathroom
- Modern Vaillant combi gas boiler
- Pretty landscaped garden housing an original Anderson shelter
- Ample communal parking
- Within close proximity to Harwell Science Park and providing good access to both A34 & M4, while less than 6 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station
A super two bedroom property situated on the outskirts of Harwell and providing excellent commuter links to both A34 and M4 whilst being in close proximity to Harwell Science Park as well as Milton Business Park. The property is very well presented throughout with a modern kitchen diner stretching across the rear, sitting room to the front, whilst the hallway leads up to the two well proportioned bedrooms and a stylish bathroom which has been recently updated to a high standard. The pretty, well tended, rear garden is home to an original Anderson shelter and there is ample communal parking nearby.