- A well presented town centre property nestled in a cul-de-sac location
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Well equipped kitchen diner overlooking the pretty landscaped rear garden
- Modern bathroom with separate WC
- Landscaped low maintenance rear garden with gated rear access
- Two outside brick storage cupboards attached to the property with communal parking nearby
- Within 0.7 miles to Dicot Parkway mainlinestation and within close proximity to Didcot Girls School and both Manor and Stephen Freeman primary schools
Situated in a very convenient central town location is this smart three bedroom property boasting a kitchen diner over looking the rear garden. This well presented home offers a light and airy sitting room to the front, modern and well equipped kitchen diner, and useful understairs storage cupboard on the ground floor. Upstairs the three very well proportioned bedrooms are served by a bathroom with separate WC. Outside there is a pretty low maintenance landscaped garden which benefits from gated rear access, whilst to the front there are two outside brick storage cupboards attached to the property and communal parking nearby. This home is just 0.7 miles from Didcot Parkway mainline station, and it is within close proximity to Didcot Girls' school, and both Manor and Stephen Freeman primary schools.