- David Wilson, Hadley design,detached three bedroom property situated on a delightful corner plot on one of the most established areas of Great Western Park
- Open plan kitchen/diner with separate utility room, enjoying French doors leading into the rear garden
- Bright and airy 17'9 X 10'7 dual aspect living room
- Principle bedroom benefits from a range of built in wardrobes and is serviced by an en-suite shower room
- Stunning walled rear garden which has been carefully designed and landscaped with railed steps leading to the both the garage and gated side access
- Garage to the side of the property with courtesy door access, eaves storage above, and extensive driveway parking
- Close proximity to all of Didcot's central amenities including Parkway mainline railway station and easy access to both Milton Business Park and superb commuter links via A34
Situated within one of the more established areas of The Great Western Park development and sat on a super corner plot, is this delightful Hadley design, David Wilson Home. This detached property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, modern family bathroom, and downstairs cloakroom. On the ground floor the open plan kitchen diner has a useful utility room with larder, the kitchen looks out onto the stunning walled garden which has been thoughtfully landscaped, whilst the dual aspect sitting room has a classic and serene feel. To the side of the property is a garage with extensive driveway parking and courtesy door, with gated side access into the rear garden.