- Entrance hall leading to delightful front living room with attractive open fireplace and large sash bay window
- Spacious separate dining room with cloakroom off, kitchen open-plan to delightful double-glazed garden room providing attractive views over the rear gardens with side porch/utility room off
- Three first-floor bedrooms complemented by refitted bathroom/shower room with white suite
- Wonderful top floor dual-aspect double bedroom with excellent ceiling heights complemented by useful eaves storage
- Large and attractive south-west facing landscaped rear gardens featuring patio, extended lawn areas, mature flower and shrub borders, large garden store and recently completed paved sun terrace surrounded by framed pergola with delightful seating area
- Wealth of character features including high ceilings, sash windows, stripped wooden flooring and attractive fireplaces
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Delightful town house boasting a wealth of character features, with a large and attractive south-west facing landscaped rear garden. This period property has been lovingly maintained, and offers very flexible accommodation over three floors. It is well-situated in a highly sought-after location, close to excellent schools and the amenities of the thriving town centre.