- Secure ground floor entrance with stairs rising to first floor landing
- Spacious master bedroom with contemporary en-suite shower room and further double bedroom complemented by contemporary bathroom with white suite
- Stunning 22' x 21' top floor "lifestyle" room featuring stylish kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units and several integrated appliances, open-plan to very flexible living/dining areas with engineered oak wood flooring and sliding doors to sizeable private terrace
- Mains gas radiator central heating, double-glazed windows and fitted sprinkler fire alarm system
- Communal front gardens providing allocated parking facilities and bin/bike store
- The property benefits from 247 years remaining on the lease and ground rent is approx £250 pa and service charge is approx £850 pa.
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Stunning two bedroom duplex apartment forming part of this small, select development within a short walk of the thriving town centre's many amenities, offering many features including fabulous 21' x 22' top floor "lifestyle" room with contemporary fitted kitchen open-plan to very flexible living/dining areas complemented by engineered oak wood flooring and sliding doors leading to sizeable and private terrace providing delightful seating area.