- Two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow in the popular Portway area of town
- Master bedroom benefits from a range of built in wardrobes and over-looks the rear garden
- Newly fitted modern kitchen, UPVC double glazing and newly fitted gas boiler
- Ample driveway parking to the front, with garage to the rear, and further storage shed in the garden
- Delightful garden with mature planting providing seclusion, with patio area and further gravelled entertaining space
- Within close proximity to a parade of shops including a convenience store, as well as the main Orchard shopping centre and Didcot Parkway station
- Presented to the market with no onward chain
Semi-detached bungalow with two double bedrooms situated in the popular Portway area of town. This delightfully well-proportioned property benefits from newly refitted modern kitchen, newly fitted central heating boiler, UPVC double glazing. To the front is an ornamental garden and ample driveway parking, with a garage situated towards the rear. The garden enjoys mature planting which provides a degree of seclusion, with both a patio and further gravelled entertaining space. Presented to the market with no onward chain.