- An immaculate three bedroom town house situated in a more established area of Great Western Park
- Impressive principal bedroom on the top floor and a modern en-suite shower
- Two bedrooms and the modern family bathroom on the first floor
- Delightful lounge diner with french doors overlooking the charming rear garden
- Modern fully integrated high gloss kitchen to the front and useful downstairs cloakroom
- A pretty and well stocked garden carefully landscaped for easy maintenance, fully enclosed and providing an air of tranquility
- Garage to the rear with light and power, driveway parking spaces and gated rear door into the garden
Presented to the market in super condition is this delightful Ashton-G design by Taylor Wimpey. This three bedroom town house in one of the more established areas of Great Western Park provides excellent access to many local amenities including Boundary Park & Asda supermarket. This stylish property has a modern kitchen to the front, a downstairs cloakroom, delightful light and airy lounge diner with French doors overlooking the pretty and well stocked garden. The three bedrooms are arranged over the next two floors, with family bathroom and bedrooms two and three on the first floor, whilst the principal bedroom is on the top floor with a modern en-suite shower room. Outside, the property benefits from a garage and driveway to the rear, with space for two cars and gated access into the garden. The delightful garden has been carefully landscaped to create a low maintenance and fully enclosed tranquil space.