- Well-proportioned two bedroom mid-terraced property situated on the outskirts of the village of Harwell
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room with rear access and boasting a refitted modern gas combi boiler
- Light & airy living room with exposed wooden floor boards and wonderful wood burner
- Further scope to successfully convert the loft space, as achieved by a several neighbouring properties
- Gardens to front and rear providing low maintenance areas, large shed along with a tranquil space to relax and enjoy views of the trees and meadows
- Within close proximity to Harwell Science Park and Milton Business Park, with excellent commuter links to both A34/M4
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a property which boasts superb commuter links to both A34 and M4 whilst enjoying stunning countryside views and situated on the outskirts of Harwell village. This delightfully proportioned two bedroom home comprises kitchen diner with access into the rear garden, sitting room with exposed floor boards and wood burner giving super views over a maintained meadow, whilst upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a modern refitted white bathroom. The property boasts gardens to both the front and rear, the rear garden offers low maintenances with decking area and gravel areas plus large storage shed with light and power. The front garden enjoys fabulous views over trees and meadows. Benefiting from gas central heating via a refitted combi boiler, double glazed windows and doors, a large insulated loft which also offers potential to convert, and ample communal parking nearby.