- A stunning four bedroom detached home, presented in excellent condition throughout, in one of the newest areas of the Great Western Park development
- Wonderful upgraded high gloss kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, elegant living room with French doors leading out to the private south facing garden
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, en-suite shower room and modern family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, useful under stairs storage cupboard
- Gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Detached garage with light and power and eave storage above, courtesy rear door access, off road driveway parking
- Private enclosed superb South facing rear garden with gated side access, courtesy door into garage
- Close proximity to all of Didcot's central amenities including Parkway mainline railway station and easy access to both Milton Business Park and great commuter links via A34
This immaculate well-appointed four bedroom detached family home, situated in a very desirable and newest area of Great Western Park, giving good access to many local amenities. The super accommodation has been decorated in a neutral and modern palette giving a light and sophisticated style throughout. The accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall, upgraded high gloss kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, elegant light and airy living room, with large storage cupboard and French doors leading out to the private enclosed south facing rear garden. The first floor offers four well-proportioned bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and modern family bathroom. Outside the property boasts a private enclosed south facing rear garden with gated side access, detached garage with light and power and eave storage plus courtesy side door. Off road driveway parking. Viewings are highly recommended. Offered for sale with no onward chain.