- Entrance hall featuring bleached engineered oak wood flooring extending throughout several of the ground floor rooms
- Spacious front sitting room and very well equipped limed oak kitchen/breakfast room offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units
- Delightful separate double aspect dining/family room with underfloor heating providing attractive views over the rear gardens
- Main bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobe cupboards, two further bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Mains gas radiator central heating, double glazed windows and front gardens provide block paved parking facilities for many vehicles which also extend to the side of the property leading to garage
- Attractive 49' enclosed rear gardens featuring patio, lawn area, flower and shrub borders and impressive composite decked sun terrace to the rear - the whole enclosed by fencing
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Substantially extended semi-detached family home offering superbly presented accommodation throughout, well-situated in a very pleasant end of cul-de-sac North Abingdon location close to nearby amenities, complemented by block-paved parking facilities for many vehicles leading to garage and 49' enclosed rear gardens featuring an impressive decked sun terrace to the rear.