- Replacement composite double-glazed front door leading to enclosed entrance porch and entrance hall
- Spacious front living room/dining room, fitted kitchen and rear porch leading to ground floor bathroom
- Three first floor bedrooms and separate cloakroom (could easily be enlarged to provide a first floor shower room/bathroom)
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing gas boiler - July 2020) and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Much wider than average front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to detached garage
- Enclosed rear gardens offering excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Spacious older style three bedroom semi-detached family home, well-situated in an established location close to nearby riverside walks, good schooling and the thriving town centre's many amenities, complemented by enclosed rear gardens offering excellent potential to extend the existing accommodation and much wider than average front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to detached garage, sold with no on-going chain.