- Incredibly sought after town centre location in one of Didcot's oldest road
- Situated on a gravelled private driveway off of Lydalls Road
- South facing rear garden laid to lawn, patio and beds with mature shrubbery
- Block paved drive way with ample off street parking on the driveway with single garage
- Large and elegant sitting room opens into a substantial conservatory overlooking the garden
- Private driveway consisting of just 3 detached homes
- Within close proximity to Parkway mainline railway station, less than 0.5 miles by foot
- Over 1700 square feet of internal living space with 4 receptions rooms, including a 9 metre conservatory to the rear
A substantial and extended four bedroom detached bungalow situated on a private drive on one of Didcot’s most sought after road. The property consists of ample off street parking inside the gated entrance on the block paved driveway, large internal living space with a total of four reception rooms including a nine metre UPVC conservatory leading on to the garden and an en-suite off of the master bedroom which also consists of built in wardrobes. The incredibly well maintained grounds to the property provide a great deal of seclusion and the mature gardens are well tended and exude an air of tranquillity.
Coming to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, we envisage this property to be very popular.