- Enclosed entrance porch leading to entrance hall and very spacious front living room which in turn leads to open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Two first floor bedrooms (including one very large double bedroom) complemented by bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows, electric heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Attractive and fully enclosed "cottage" front gardens including delightful covered seating area
- There is only pedestrian access to the property and the cost of a nearby car parking permit is approx. £287 per annum
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
SOLD BEFORE COMING TO MARKET - Spacious two bedroom end of terrace mews house situated in a delightful no-through location within the heart of the thriving town centre offering particularly impressive ground floor accommodation combined with enclosed "cottage" front gardens and attractive views towards St Helen's church, sold with no on-going chain.