- Rear garden spanning over 120ft in length which has been well landscaped and maintained
- Driveway to the front of the property for multiple vehicles laid to gravel with the dropped curb offering easy access
- Open planned kitchen/dining space with double glazed French doors leading on to the patio
- Power leading up to the top end of the garden with timber built summerhouse and covered hot tub area
- Built in the 1950's and situated in an established road within the older part of Didcot
- Utility room off of the kitchen with white timber door leading to the study and UPVC door to the garden
Situated in an established road within the older part of Didcot is this 1950's, 3 bedroom mid-terraced family house. The property has been well maintained and modernised over the years with a number of improvements throughout including replaced double glazed windows, gas combination boiler, open planning of the kitchen/diner and the landscaping of the mature 125ft rear garden mostly laid to patio, lawn and raised borders. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with the front of the property offering sufficient parking on the gravelled driveway.