- Situated in a mature and sought-after location of Wessex Road right within the very heart of Didcot town centre
- Traditional red brick semi-detached family home, in need of updating/modernizing throughout, possible extension/building opportunity
- Generous size lounge/dining room with patio doors leading into the conservatory opening out into the south facing rear garden
- Entrance porch, three bedrooms and family bathroom, kitchen with utility area and downstairs cloakroom
- Gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Enclosed south facing family rear garden offering good side space, front garden with off road driveway parking
- Offered for sale with no onward chain, viewings are highly recommended
This traditional red brick three-bedroom semi-detached family home situated right in the heart of Didcot Town Centre offering excellent access to many local amenities including The Orchard Shopping Centre and Didcot Parkway mainline train station. The property does require a good degree of updating/modernizing throughout and offers the potential for a considerable extension or possibly a building opportunity to the side, all subject to the usual planning permission. Property comprises Entrance Hall with storage cupboard, kitchen with utility area and downstairs cloakroom, generous lounge/dining room with patio doors leading into the conservatory. Upstairs offer three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, there is a nice size south facing rear garden with space to the side, front garden with off road parking and offered for sale with no onward chain.