- Refitted Howdens kitchen with a range of high spec. features including Pyroletic oven, quartz worktops and integrated dishwasher
- High proportion of wall switches have been converted to smart switches with the ability to be controlled via internal devices including Amazon Echo
- 3x5 metre extension to the rear offering flexible living space with two Velux windows, bi-folding doors and access to the now integrated single garage & home office
- En-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe to the main bedroom
- Easy A34 access both South & North bound and located 5.3 miles from Didcot Parkway Train Station
- Driveway parking to the side of the property in front of the adjoined single garage
Located within the desirable Chestnut Fields development and built by 5 star housebuilder David Wilson in 2014, is this stylishly presented and extended three bedroom family home. Whilst offering spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, the property has benefitted from a number of renovations within recent years including a high specification Howdens kitchen with quartz work tops, integrated appliances including Miele steam oven, plinth kick board drawers and breakfast bar. To the rear of the property is a 3x5m extension with solar powered Velux windows and bi-folding doors opening up on to the well-maintained rear garden. The ground floor accommodation also offers an integrated garage and Swedish designed home office via the rear extension. To the first floor and accessed via the landing is a family bathroom and three bedrooms with the main comprising of en-suite & walk in wardrobe.