- Large and inviting 19' living room with attractive fireplace and well-equipped 19' open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Three first floor bedrooms complemented by stylishly refitted family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Replacement PVC double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (featuring energy efficient condensing gas boiler)
- Front gardens providing gravel hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles
- Large and attractive corner plot gardens offering an extensive lawn area complemented by useful outbuilding - the whole enclosed by trees, shrubbery and fencing, affording good degrees of privacy
- Situated in a very pleasant end of cul-de-sac location close to nearby amenities providing excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation
Large and attractive westerly facing corner plot rear gardens feature with this well-presented and very spacious older style three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in a popular cul-de-sac location, offering easy pedestrian access to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling.