- Inviting entrance hall leading to refitted cloakroom and spacious separate living room
- Stunning refitted kitchen/dining room offering a stylish selection of floor and wall units, many built-in electrical appliances, large breakfast bar and quartz working surfaces open-plan to spacious dining area with French doors to southerly facing rear gardens
- First floor landing (with large tall storage cupboard) leading to impressive main double bedroom
- Second double bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe cupboard, third bedroom with built-in wardrobe/storage cupboard and stylishly refitted family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Replacement mains gas radiator central heating (efficient condensing gas boiler) and PVC double-glazed windows
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles extending to the side of the property leading to garage with light and power
- Well-maintained enclosed southerly facing rear gardens featuring wooden garden store, extensive patio and lawn area surrounded by mature flower and shrub borders the whole enclosed by fencing
Stunning and much larger than average modern three bedroom semi-detached family home, well-situated within a popular North Abingdon cul-de-sac location offering many features including ground floor cloakroom, spacious separate living room and stunning open-plan refitted kitchen/dining room with double doors leading to attractive southerly facing rear gardens.