- Private front door with stairs to wonderful double aspect first floor sitting room with attractive fireplace and large separate dining room with further attractive fireplace
- Well-equipped and very spacious open-plan kitchen/breakfast room featuring an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by space for range cooker
- First floor double bedroom with refitted en-suite shower room offering attractive open views
- Light and airy second floor landing leading to four bedrooms (three with fitted wardrobe cupboards) complemented by refitted shower room with white suite and separate cloakroom
- Character features include high ceilings, sash windows framed by stone mullions and the property benefits from mains gas radiator central heating
- Excellent extended lease with approx. 173 years remaining and annual service charges are £600 per annum and the ground rent is £1.00 per annum
- The property benefits from a garage and directly opposite, a small private garden with alternative hard-standing parking facilities immediately to the side
Charming residence forming part of this attractive period conversion offering over 1700 sq ft of very flexible accommodation over two floors combined with a wealth of character features, conveniently located to offer easy access to the thriving town centre's many amenities.
6 Godwyn Close is situated on the edge of this small select development offering easy pedestrian access to the thriving Abingdon town centre's many amenities. The close itself consists of only a few bungalows and substantial detached family homes and provides a very pleasant overall setting. There is a quick vehicular route onto the A34 leading to many important destinations north and south including Oxford city (circa. 6 miles).