- Entrance hall with tall cupboards and cloakroom off
- Well equipped kitchen offering a good selection of floor and wall units complemented by several integrated appliances
- Spacious double aspect living room/dining room with floor to ceiling double glazed windows and double glazed French doors leading to the westerly facing corner plot rear gardens
- Good size main double bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards complemented by attractive open views
- Spacious second double bedroom with fitted cupboard complemented by bathroom with white suite
- PVCu double glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Larger than average corner plot westerly facing rear gardens leading to carport and private hard standing parking facilities approached from the rear
Attractive open views feature with this spacious and well presented two bedroom end of terrace house, situated in a quiet end of cul-de-sac location within this small select village development complemented by larger than average westerly facing corner plot gardens leading to carport and private parking facilities accessed from the rear.
6 Milbank Way is well situated within this small, select development built only 3 years ago fronting an attractive open recreation green. The property offers easy pedestrian access to the village's wide range of amenities including primary school, church, large and attractive village green, general store (including post office), bakery and public houses. There is easy vehicular access to the nearby towns of Abingdon (circa. 4.4 miles), Didcot with its useful mainline railway station to London Paddington (circa. 4.2 miles) and the A34 to Oxford.